482 Visa Latest News: 482 Visa PR Pathway Gets Broaden in 2023!
482 Visa PR pathway is updated! On 8 May 2023, the Australian government announced that 482 visa holders would have a broader pathway to become permanent residents.
The Australian government also eased some requirements for the 482 visa holders.
Don’t miss this great chance! ONE derland Consulting has summarised the details below.
Permanent Resident Pathway for 482 Visa Holder with Occupation on ROL
Previously, the Australian Government announced that the holders of 482 visa short-term stream can obtain a Permanent Residency through 186 visa Temporary Residence Transition stream, with a note that the visa holders must have been in Australia for at least 1 year between 01 February 2020 and 14 December 2021.
The Australian Government confirmed that the same pathway is available for those whose occupation is on Regional Occupation List (ROL). Meaning holders of 482 visa in all streams can now access the permanent resident pathway through 186 Visa Temporary Residence Transition Stream.
The Australian Government has not updated how the pathway will be implemented. This might be announced later in July 2023 when they would announce yearly changes or updates on immigration regulation.
Eased Permanent Resident Pathway for 482 Visa Holder
It was announced that by the end of 2023, the requirements for the Temporary Residence Transition Stream of 186 visa will be reviewed. Some amended that might take place:
- All 482 visa holders will be eligible for the 186 visa sponsored by their employers
- Applicants of 186 visa will need to continue to work in the occupation nominated for their 482 visa
- Sponsored visa holders will be eligible for 186 Visa TRT stream after two years of sponsorship, previously they were required to be sponsored at least three years prior to visa application
- Applicants of 186 visa must meet all other nomination and visa requirements for the 186 visa TRT stream
- The limit on 482 visa short term stream visa applications that can be made onshore has also been removed in the interim
What does it mean to you?
A broaden way is on its way to you to get yourself a permanent residency! Let’s prepare ourselves for this great opportunity.
If you have some questions such as:
- Where can I check if I am eligible for the changes?
- I need assistance with my permanent resident application!
Here is our answer for you:
Looking for professional assistance with your Australian visa? ONE derland Consulting is ready to assist you!
If you are looking at 482 visa PR pathway, our visa specialists at ONEderland Consulting will assist you with a skilled migration visa in Australia. We have a 98% success rate and are one of Australia’s most highly recommended migration agents. Read our 4.9* score customer reviews.
We are complex visa specialists. As a registered Australian migration agent with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), we are regulated in our professional practice and bound by the profession’s Code of Conduct issued by the Migration Agents Registration Authority.
Take the first step and get in touch with us. Our team members are professional and honest and speak various languages, such as Mandarin/ Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic, Japanese, and Thai. Contact us through email at [email protected] or via phone at 1300 827 159. Alternatively, you may book your consultation online, and it is backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee Program.