How to Get Australian PR as WHV Holders: Full Guidelines
Every day passed with thinking about the best way to do the Australian PR application.
That is encouraged by the country as the best place to begin a new journey if you want a change in your life.
If you’re a WHV holder, stay tuned as this article will give full guidelines about Australian PR application for all WHV holders.
Australian PR for WHV Holders: How to Get It?
WHV only allows you to work and visit Australia for a period of 1 year. So, how exactly WHV leads you to Australian PR application?
Spend the First Year Correctly
How? Use your First Year of WHV to explore the best occupation that will lead you to Australian PR application. It’s best to find the occupation that is relevant to your Diploma or Bachelor degree.
Extend Your Stay with Second and Third WHV first
Because it will give you a broader chance to get more work experience, which is great for preparing the Australian PR application.
Gain Work Experience and New Courses
Getting more work experience is great, but enrolling in new courses will support your qualification background.
Feeling unsure on what occupations you should take? Book appointment with our Registered Migration Agent to get the right pathway!
Options for WHV Holders to Get Australian PR
The options would depend on your eligibility and circumstances, but in general the available options are:
1. From WHV to Employer Nominated Scheme Visa, which includes the subclasses:
- Temporary Skilled Shortage (subclass 482);
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 494);
- Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (subclass 186);
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (subclass 187)
2. From WHV to Skilled Point Test Visa, which includes the subclasses:
- Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190);
- Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189);
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 491)
Important Points Before Lodging Australian PR Application
WHV can be your first step to Australian PR application with note that:
- You must meet all requirements for the visa you aim to apply for.
- While holding the WHV, make sure to gain a great relationship with your employer and ensure them that you will be a great asset for the company; or
- While holding the WHV, make sure to enrich yourself with work experience, takes as many English test as possible to get the highest score, and etc. to get your point as high as possible.
Book appointment with our Registered Migration Agent now to secure your Australian PR application pathway!
What does it mean to you?
A Working Holiday Visa (WHV) allows you to prepare yourself for an Australian PR application as it gives you a maximum of 3 years stay and work permit period. The above explanation shows you how to get PR of Australia from a WHV.
And at this point, you might still wonder how exactly you can apply for permanent residency with WHV? Or if you are those people who are a beginner in applying for an Australian working visa, we are here to help you find it:
Are you looking for professional assistance for your application?
Our visa specialists at ONEderland Consulting will assist and give you complete suggestions whenever you need or decide to have assistance in submitting an Australian PR application as a WHV holder. We have a 98% success rate and are one of Australia’s most highly recommended migration agents. Read our 4.9* score customer reviews.
We are complex visa specialists. As registered Australian migration agents with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), we are regulated in our professional practice and bound by the profession’s Code of Conduct issued by the Migration Agents Registration Authority.