10 Secrets of Writing Convincing Statement Letters for Partner Visa Application
Statement Letters for Partner Visa. Here is the ultimate guideline for you.
Do you know that a lot of Australian Partner Visa refusal happens because of terribly written statement letters for Partner Visa application?
Australian Partner Visas are a very complex application and require attention to detail and consistency.
There are several things an applicant and sponsor must provide in order to prove the relationship is genuine.
Below is an example of just one of those things.
Australian partner visa requires the applicants to provide a statement letter.
A compelling and written-in-details statement letter can boost your chance of getting a Partner Visa.
Considering how essential statement letters is, here are ten tips for writing convincing statement letters for Partner Visa application:
10 Secrets Of Convincing Statement Letter For Partner Visa Application
1. Partner visa statement letter should include all the relevant dates of your relationship
- For example, if you are applying for a partner visa, the exact date you met, the exact date you started dating, and the exact date you became engaged or married will need to be included
- All dates of your relationship are essential and need to be seen by the case officer assessing your application.
- If you don’t include this information, it may lead the authority to ask you more questions and provide further documentation.
- It may also lead to the refusal of your visa.
2. Ensure that all information you include in your letter is in great detail.
- Elaborate in great detail on any significant moments that you and your partner have shared.
- The more detail you provide, the better for your application.
To know more about the documents needed in the partner visa application, you can refer to the article below:
3. Ensure that your statement is consistent.
- Make sure that your statement letters for Partner Visa application are consistent and information contained in your letters, including dates, is precisely the same as what you have in your application forms.
- Assuring your statement letter consistency will help to avoid any discrepancies in your application.
4. Partner visa statement letters need to be free from spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Can you imagine how it would look if you can’t spell your partners’ name, right? Also, ensure that you explain in your statements if you call each other by a different name.
- For example, “I refer to Chun Lee as Sally”, will help the case officer to understand that you’re talking about your partner and not someone else.
5. Make sure that you elaborate on feelings and emotions.
- The more you express your love for your partner, the better. Immigration wants to see that you and your partner are serious and genuine.
- Don’t be afraid to sound romantic or over the top. Remember, your statement is not going to be published for the world to see. Don’t be embarrassed to include this information.
6. Always get a proofread of your partner visa statement letter.
- Get your partner or friends to read the statement for you. Sometimes you may miss errors that other people can see.
7. Partner visa statement letters of yours and your partner need to be match and consistent.
- The department of immigration will not look fondly on your relationship if you both have a different date you met, or different marriage or engagement date. The matching data and consistency between you and your partner is critical to show your relationship is real.
8. Ensure that any dates you mention in your partner visa statements letter match your formal documentation.
- Dates such as divorces, tenancy agreements, engagement dates, marriage dates, and other important milestones like birthdays, are extremely important dates.
- Any inconsistency between your statements, documents, and application, and the department will question the validity of your application.
9. Partner visa statement letter must include all the information required.
- The required aspects of a partner visa are the information the department wants to know. These include:
- Financial Aspects – include details on how you support each other, your financial goals as a couple, your employment aspirations, and if you share assets or accounts.
- Social Aspects – include information on the activities you do together and the interests you share. Elaborate on social gatherings you attend together and the things you like to do.
- Commitment Aspects – Include as much detailed information as you can about how committed you are to each other. Elaborate on your future plans as partners.
- Development aspects – you need to give an overall view on how your relationship has developed from friendship to dating to something more serious.
Learn more on how to Prepare Australian Partner Visa
10. Make sure you mention any time spent apart, how you communicated, and any trips or holidays you have taken together in your partner visa statement letter.
- The Australian immigration department will want to know all about your travel history.
I Need Help With My Australian Partner Visa Application.
Now you know how to write a convincing statement letter for a Partner Visa application.
But that is just the beginning.
Submitting your Partner Visa application by yourself is possible.
But the risk of refusal is very high.
By considering these facts, the Australian immigration authorities suggested for anyone who would apply for Partner Visa to seeking help from a registered migration agent.
We at ONEderland Consulting, led by our registered migration agent, Indah Melindasari has over more than 10 years of professional experience in handling many Australian visa application case.
Ranging from simple visa cases (such as Visitor Visa) to the most complex cases (Overstay and Visa refusal), we are successfully making hundreds of our client’s dreams of migrating to Australia to become a reality.
To getting started, book a consultation to let us get a better understanding of your relationship.
The information gathered during consultation would provide us with the critical information needed to build a solid yet easy to execute migration plan to let you and your partner live happily in Australia.
Our expert team will handle the busywork of preparing the Australian visa application from the beginning until a decision has been made for your Partner Visa Application.
This will let you and your partner focus on more important things in your relationship.
Many of our clients are very grateful that they can relax knowing we handle their partner visa application professionally and performing the best we can.
Once you hired us as your migration agent, you would be getting benefit such as:
- We will send you a detailed, personally tailored document checklist to ensure you gather all the required evidence.
- Provide templates for letters and information requests
- Write a convincing statement letter for Partner Visa application based on your circumstances.
- Handle all the correspondence with Immigration
- Submit the application
- Explain clearly all the requirements and any regulations update from the Department
- Remind you of all relevant deadlines with plenty of notice
If you are ready to take the first step to migrate to Australia, or you are ready to apply for a partner visa and are unsure what is involved, why not give us a call?
Call 1300 827 159 today or send us a message through our chat widget!
Let us help your dreams of living together with your special one in Australia come true.