🚨🚨 Instant Visa Recommendations 🚨🚨 Just answers a few simple questions and get Australian visa recommendations instantly.

FAQ Australian Training Visa 407


FAQ: Australian Training Visa (Subclass 407) for  The Applicant

Now you have graduated from University of College in Australia or overseas and thinking to enhance your job skills and gaining valuable experience from an Australian based business. Australian Training Visa 407 maybe is the right solutions for you to be able to do a training program here in Australia.  Australian Training Visa 407 give you legal visa access to enter Australia. As an applicant f you would like to enhance your job skills, then this is the right visa pathway for you to apply. 

This Australian  raining visa is the latest Australian visa, commenced in March 2019 and it will let you have occupational training activities of a workplace-based, that will improve your skills for your current job, study field of expertise or in a professional development-training program in Australia. 

What is for Australian Training Visa 407 for the applicant?

  • This is a temporary visa and it will allow you to stay in Australia from 6 months up to 2 years.

Can I leave and re-enter Australia while holding the Australian Training 407 Visa?

  • Yes, You can leave and re-enter Australia on the visa, while it is valid.

How long will it take to get the 407 Training Visa Granted?

  • It will take roughtly around 43 days up to 83 days to grant the 407 Training Visa.

Can I apply the 407 Australian Training Visa Off Shore?

  • You can apply 407 Training Visa  on or off- shore, but if you are in Australia, ensure that you are not holding this visa:
    Temporary Work ( Subclass 403 ) Visa
    – Transit ( Subclass 771 ) Visa, and
    – Special Purpose Visa.

What is the minimum Age Requirements for Australian Training Visa?

  • You must not be under 18 years old.

Can I extend the 407 Training Visa?

  • You cannot stay longer in Australia by extending the Training  visa, but you could apply for another visa indeed.

What is the Skilled Occupation List for Training Visa?

You can find the updated occupation list on immigration website here.

What is the General Requirements for Australian Training Visa?

  • You must be sponsored.
  • You must be nominated (unless your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency).
  • You must be invited (if your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency).
  • Your sponsor must provide the details about you as intended trainee, the purpose or type of training and how and where the training will be provided in nomination stage.

Can I include Family member when apply for Australian Training Visa?

You may include your family member into your application while applying.

  • If the Department of Home Affairs grants the visa, you family members will join you in Australia as a subsequent entrant.
  • Your family members can use Temporary Work and Activity Visa (Subsequent Entrant) (403,407,408) form
  • Family members applying subsequently should:
    – Be listed on the nomination form if their sponsor is not a Commonwealth Government Agency, and
    – Provide a letter from the sponsor of the primary applicant confirming the sponsor has agreed to sponsor them.

What is the Cost for 407 Visa?

  • It will cost you from $310AUD per applicant.
  • There is also a charge for family members included in your application.

Can I Change Sponsor during the training program?

  • If you want to change the sponsor, the sponsor must provide a new nomination for you.
  • When the new nomination approved, you can do your occupational training with that new organization for the time remaining on your visa.
  • You do not have to apply for a new visa, as long as you continue to do the training program.
  • If your occupational training program changes, you need to submit a new visa application.
  • If your sponsor ends your training, you must inform the Department of Home Affair and you may try to find another organization to sponsor you.

If you need assistance in developing your career through a job training, you are in the right place. We are experienced in making that dream coming true. ONE derland Consulting, led directly by a Registered Migration Agent in Australia, Indah Melindasari, has a decade worth of experience handling skilled visas. 

Make sure your visa process to Australia runs smoothly by using a professional and trusted migration agent to avoid visa refusals. ONE derland Consulting has a lot and varied experience handling different cases like these.

Please contact us directly to [email protected] or by telephone to our offices in major cities in Australia: Perth (08) 9477 5831, Sydney (02) 9188 2065 & Melbourne (03) 9088 4114.

Share This Article, Choose Your Platform!

Ready to start your visa application?

DHA recommends for people who wants to obtain Australian visa seeks migration agent help for their visa application to reduces the risk of refusal. We are here ready to help you so you don’t waste your money, time and chances migrating to Australia.

“Massive thanks to all the team specially Indah and Jamie. My visa conditions was very complicated but they did a great job. Definitely one of the best.”

Maria Helen De Guzman

Bridging Visa E

Indah Melindasari MARN 0961 448

Indah Melindasari, B.Com

Lead Migration Agent - MARN 0961 448

1300 827 159

Contact Form EN

By submitting my data I agree to be contacted.

Indah Melindasari Registered Migration Agent in Perth - Migration Agent Perth - ONEderland Consulting