Google Rating
Based on 141 reviews
Facebook Rating
Based on 171 reviews
Free Assessment - Click Here

Skilled Visa Calculator

Check Your Chance


Having only a couple months to sort out my visa, Indah was such an excellent source to have in order to process everything correctly and in a quick manner. She provided the right tools to keep the process simple and user friendly with a professional manner. I would recommend Indah (ONE derland Consulting) for anyone seeking help on attaining a visa. I know if I ever need to apply for another visa, Indah will be the first person I contact! Thanks again for all your help!
Katie Blitz
We would like to say thank you so much for assisting me with my working visa application recently. I was so thrilled when you contacted me to advise that a company offered work with them. From then, everything went so quickly. We did all the skills assessment and preparation of my visa, and it was granted less than 6 months. There is nothing I can say, except thank you for helping me achieve my dream in this beautiful country. I would now like to ask for your help again to bring my partner to Australia. Thank you for keeping me updated with the progress and any changes to the rules. I am sure that many people are very happy with your service!
Fernando Gonzales
I will be forever grateful to Mbak Indah for taking care of my permanent visa application in Perth. It got approved faster than I thought and I am now happily residing in Australia with the freedom to pursue my dreams. I found ONE derland Consulting through a simple search from the migration agent database. I chose her because I felt I could trust her and because she gave me great advice and handled my application very professionally. She keeps you up to date and it has been a pleasure cooperating with her. I fully recommend her to anyone who is looking for migration consulting services, may it be a study visa, graduate, or permanent visa. You can’t get any better advice and representation than this.
Erwin Kurnadi
Thanks God for saving my life, and again Ms Indah acted very quickly, she straight away arranged all my paperwork and applied the visa within 2 days! shall recommend your service to everyone I met in Australia!
Alan Christier

Graduate Visa – Next Step To Stay in Australia After Completing Your Study

Graduate Visa – Next Step To Stay in Australia After Completing Your Study

Dreaming about travelling to Australia to work, learn and play on a study based visa? There have been some changes made (as of 23 March 2013) to the Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) – it now has two streams.

  1. The Graduate Work stream is as the original singular visa – no changes made;
  2. The Post-Study Work stream is the second of two streams and is a newly launched alternative.

Both streams allow you to live and work in Australia temporarily after you finish your studies at an Australian study institution.

The Graduate Work stream is tailored to fit international students who graduate skills and accreditations that relate to a profession listed on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL): Schedule 1. A visa in this stream is granted for 18 months.

The Post-Study Work stream has been introduced to benefit international students with an eligible qualification. This stream is only available to students who were granted their first student visa on or after 5 November 2011. The new stream is designed to give students a longer post-study period in the workforce. The higher your qualification, the longer the visa is granted for (up to 4 years).

Both streams will allow you and your family to reside in Australia temporarily whilst you complete your studies. Don’t forget to travel, work and play! You are entitled to work 40 hours per fortnight during the semester, or 40 hours a week during your study break.

You can apply for this visa (in either stream) if you:

  • are younger than 50 years of age;
  • are currently in Australia;
  • hold an eligible visa;
  • have at least competent English;
  • meet the two year Australian study requirement in the last six months;
  • meet health and character requirements;
  • have health insurance in Australia; and
  • meet the specific requirements of the stream in which you are applying for this visa.

Both visa streams offer an excellent opportunity for students to gain working experience post-study that could lead you onto your dream career path. The employment opportunities in Australia are endless with our vast array of industries and wide-open spaces. This is a lucky chance not to miss!

To find out more about the type of new visitor visas and your eligibility, please contact ONE derland Consulting now on +61 8 9477 5831.

Published On: June 4th, 2013 / Categories: General Info, Student Visa_en /

Share This Article, Choose Your Platform!

Ready to start your visa application?

DHA recommends for people who wants to obtain Australian visa seeks migration agent help for their visa application to reduces the risk of refusal. We are here ready to help you so you don’t waste your money, time and chances migrating to Australia.

“Massive thanks to all the team specially Indah and Jamie. My visa conditions was very complicated but they did a great job. Definitely one of the best.”

Maria Helen De Guzman

Bridging Visa E

Photo Bu Indah
Indah Melindasari B.Com

Lead Migration Agent - MARN 0961448

1300 827 159

    Your Name

    E-mail Address

    Phone Number

    Your Message

    By submitting my data i agree to be contacted.

    Related Posts

    Student Visa Regulation changes during COVID-19 Onshore and Offshore Application

    September 25th, 2020

    Australian Visa Regulation Changes July 2020

    June 22nd, 2020

    FAQ Impact Coronavirus to Australian Visa

    March 24th, 2020