100 Visa – Permanent Partner Visa

Permanent Partner visa (subclass 100) is a visa that allows you to live permanently in Australia with your partner.

This visa is usually granted to people who hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309). A Permanent Partner visa is the last step to get a permanent resident through a partner visa pathway.

You will be eligible to apply for this visa two years after you have submitted your Partner visa (subclass 309) as long as your relationship is still genuine, ongoing and your spouse or de facto partner is still your sponsor.

You can prove your relationship by providing supporting documents to show the nature of your household, your commitment to your partner, social aspect and financial aspect of your relationship.

Contributory Parent Temporary Visa - 173 Visa
Contributory Parent Temporary Visa - 173 Visa
Indah Melindasari MARN 0961 448

Written by Indah Melindasari, B.Com
Updated May 2020