Requirements Checklist for Partner Visa Application
When you apply for Partner Visa Australia you may need a professional Migration Agent assistance to prepare your Australian Visa aplication. Although, you may provide the below information easily, a professional support with your migration application is important.
A good migration agent will ensure you submit a decision ready application. As a result your Australian Partner visa application will be approved and decided quicker.
Failure to provide the right documents or evidence to your visa aplication may lead to your Australian visa being cancelled by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Any appeal process will cause more delay and extra cost to your visa application. Below are the requirement for Partner Visa:
- Completed form: Application for migration to Australia by a partner
- Completed form: Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia
- Evidence that Sponsor is an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or an eligible New Zealand Citizen
- A statutory declaration by a supporting witness
- Character assessment
- Identity documents
- Passport photos
- Relationship documents (eg. Copies of death certificates, divorce, permanently separated papers)
- Statements showing history of relationship
If children are being included in application, birth certificates and financial dependency if over 18. Health and Character Documents:
- Health examination (if required)
- Evidence of Health Insurance in Australia
- Evidence of Australian Federal Police National Police Check
- Police Certificates from any country you have resided in for more than 12 months over the past 10 years
- Documents of prospective spouse and sponsor
To find further information regarding your eligibility to apply for a Partner visa in Australia, please contact our office for an appointment on: (+61) 08 94775831 or email: [email protected].