🚨🚨 Instant Visa Recommendations 🚨🚨 Just answers a few simple questions and get Australian visa recommendations instantly.

Skilled Bricklayers Can Apply for Working Visa to Australia


Great news for Skilled Migrants Looking to Migrate to Australia

Do you know skilled bricklayers can apply for Working Visa Australia?

Australia is rapidly heading for a skill shortage in the trades and services sector with Bricklaying the most recent occupation to hit the country’s ‘In demand’ list.

The countries’ residential Real estate boom, record high property prices and steady increase in government infrastructure projects have all fueled this demand for Bricklayers.

With so much construction work taking place, what the country really needs is a strong labor force and people to actually build the houses.

This rising demand opened up new whole opportunities so skilled bricklayers can apply for Working Visa Australia.

Yet Bricklaying as a career has become increasingly snubbed in preference of the ‘trendier’ construction jobs such as electricians, inevitably leaving the industry in dire circumstances.

So the news of skilled bricklayers can apply for a working visa in Australia is pleasant news.

Bricklayers in Australia

How exactly can a skilled Bricklayer apply for Work Visa in Australia?

Bricklayer is listed on Australia’s Skilled Occupation List with ANZSCO Code of 331111. And it is listed in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL), which means you will have a chance to obtain an Australian Permanent Residency as a bricklayer.

If you’re a skilled bricklayer, you can apply for an Australian Work Visa as long as you meet the following requirements:

  • Be under 45 years of age;
  • Have a positive Skills Assessment from TRA;
  • Meet the minimum qualification requirements of AQF Certificate III or AQF Certificate IV (or equivalent) in relevant field;
  • Have at least two years of on-the-job training in relevant field;
  • Have at least three years of relevant work experience;
  • Meet the English language requirement;
  • Meet the health and character requirements.

If bricklaying is your profession and you’re thinking about relocation to Australia, give our Perth office a call on P: +61 8 9477 5831 today.

We will take care of your visa application from the very start of the application process right to the very end. And we can assist you to our Recruitment Agency Partner in finding a potential sponsorship.

If you’re not a Bricklayer yet, but seriously considering becoming one after reading this article, below are visa options for bricklayers in 2024 with a clear pathway to permanent residency and a great career down the road.

Skilled Brick Layers

Visa options for Bricklayers in 2024

The visa options for bricklayers in 2024 are:

If you’re wondering which visa suits yourself, please book a consultation here or call us on 1300 827 159.

Working Visa Australia Options for Bricklayer

Through Certificate III in Bricklaying Course

This is a 2-3 year nationally recognized Australian course offered by a variety of TAFE Institutes as well as Silver Trowel.

You will learn the necessary skills to become a qualified Bricklayer or block layer and will become competent in use of all industrial tools and equipment used on-the-job and the training will be performed in a real life workplace environment.

To undertake this study you would be required to hold a valid Student Visa (subclass 500). You can have a private 1 hour consultation regarding your eligibility for a Student Visa, contact our Perth office on P: +61 8 9477 5831

Upon completion of this study you may be able to apply for the Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work stream, which enables you to obtain the necessary work experience for next work visa application.

Through General Skilled Migration Program (subclass 189, subclass 190 and subclass 491)

General Skilled Migration program is an independent points based working Visa that DOES NOT require state or company sponsorship. It offers Permanent Residency and full working rights in Australia.

You may be eligible to apply for one of the visa subclasses under the General Skilled Migration program as long as you could pass at least 65 points and have a positive Skills Assessment.

Through Sponsorship Based Work Visa (subclass 482, subclass 186, subclass 494 and subclass 187)

Another option would be to apply for one of the Sponsorship Based Work Visa such as the subclass 482, subclass 186, subclass 494 or subclass 187.

All of these visa subclasses require company sponsorship and it allows you as a skilled bricklayer to come to Australia and work for an approved company for up to four years (depending on visa subclass you hold).

To be eligible for this visa, you will first need to find this company willing to sponsor you  and you would be required to complete a Skills Assessment test with the relevant assessing authority based on your nominated occupation of Bricklayer.

So, what should you do now?

After hearing the news that skilled bricklayers can apply for a working visa, don’t rush yourself to make a visa application.

Doing so without any professional advice would only risk the chance of getting it refused.

Professional migration agent knows the intricacies of the working visa application process.

This fact itself would tremendously help applicants to create a solid working visa application with minimal risk of working visa refusal.

ONE derland Consulting has extensive experience in lodging Skilled Migration visas for a range of clients, all with different nominated occupations, as well as varying case complexities.

Book Your Consultation - 100% Money Back Guarantee 1

Let Us Assist with Your Work Visa Australia Application as a Bricklayer

Lead by our registered migration agent, Mrs. Indah Melindasari – we would like you to know that our value is deeply rooted in fulfilling our client wish to be able to migrate and work in Australia.

Our fees range between AUD $4,500 to AUD $7,500 (for General Skilled Migration program) or AUD $2,500 – AUD $8,500 (for Sponsorship Based Work Visa) depending on the complexity of the application and visa type.

This fee excludes any medical examination, skill assessment, IELTS test, visa charge, translation of documents (if required).

We are complex visa specialists. As a registered Australian migration agent with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), we are regulated in our professional practice and bound by the profession’s Code of Conduct issued by the Migration Agents Registration Authority.

Take the first step and get in touch with us. Our team members are professional and honest and speak various languages, such as Mandarin/Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic, Japanese, and Thai. Contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at 1300 827 159.

Alternatively, you may book your consultation online, and it is backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee Program.

Share This Article, Choose Your Platform!

Ready to start your visa application?

DHA recommends for people who wants to obtain Australian visa seeks migration agent help for their visa application to reduces the risk of refusal. We are here ready to help you so you don’t waste your money, time and chances migrating to Australia.

“Massive thanks to all the team specially Indah and Jamie. My visa conditions was very complicated but they did a great job. Definitely one of the best.”

Maria Helen De Guzman

Bridging Visa E

Indah Melindasari MARN 0961 448

Indah Melindasari, B.Com

Lead Migration Agent - MARN 0961 448

1300 827 159

Contact Form EN

By submitting my data I agree to be contacted.

Indah Melindasari Registered Migration Agent in Perth - Migration Agent Perth - ONEderland Consulting