The lists of state nominated occupation list consist of two separate lists as following:
- The State Nominated Occupation List
The occupations listed are the ones considered to be in demand in the state of South Australia. In general, the occupations are derived from the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). If you are seeking state nomination in South Australia under the General Skilled Migration program, you must have an occupation that features on this list to apply.
- The Supplementary Skilled List
Supplementary Skilled List reflects all occupations available on the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) that are not available on South Australia’s State Occupation List. However, you need to meet certain requirements in order to be eligible to apply.
Occupations on the Supplementary Skilled List and Special Conditions Apply are available if you meet all requirements under one of the following categories:
- If you are an international graduate of South Australia.
- If you have worked in the skilled occupation in South Australia for the last 12 months.
- If you have immediate family members permanently residing in South Australia for at least 2 years.
- If you have high points.