Google Rating
Based on 141 reviews
Facebook Rating
Based on 63 reviews
Free Assessment - Click Here

Skilled Visa Calculator

Check Your Chance


Having only a couple months to sort out my visa, Indah was such an excellent source to have in order to process everything correctly and in a quick manner. She provided the right tools to keep the process simple and user friendly with a professional manner. I would recommend Indah (ONE derland Consulting) for anyone seeking help on attaining a visa. I know if I ever need to apply for another visa, Indah will be the first person I contact! Thanks again for all your help!
Katie Blitz
We would like to say thank you so much for assisting me with my working visa application recently. I was so thrilled when you contacted me to advise that a company offered work with them. From then, everything went so quickly. We did all the skills assessment and preparation of my visa, and it was granted less than 6 months. There is nothing I can say, except thank you for helping me achieve my dream in this beautiful country. I would now like to ask for your help again to bring my partner to Australia. Thank you for keeping me updated with the progress and any changes to the rules. I am sure that many people are very happy with your service!
Fernando Gonzales
I will be forever grateful to Mbak Indah for taking care of my permanent visa application in Perth. It got approved faster than I thought and I am now happily residing in Australia with the freedom to pursue my dreams. I found ONE derland Consulting through a simple search from the migration agent database. I chose her because I felt I could trust her and because she gave me great advice and handled my application very professionally. She keeps you up to date and it has been a pleasure cooperating with her. I fully recommend her to anyone who is looking for migration consulting services, may it be a study visa, graduate, or permanent visa. You can’t get any better advice and representation than this.
Erwin Kurnadi
Thanks God for saving my life, and again Ms Indah acted very quickly, she straight away arranged all my paperwork and applied the visa within 2 days! shall recommend your service to everyone I met in Australia!
Alan Christier

Travel Exemption for Australian Citizen and PR COVID-19

Travel Exemption for Australian Citizen and PR COVID-19

Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents May Travel Overseas During COVID-19 With Strict Conditions

Are you an Australian citizen or a Permanent Resident? Would you like to travel overseas? Do you have any specific circumstances that need you to leave Australia as soon as possible? 

In these unprecedented times, you must think twice before deciding to travel outside Australia. You must take some consideration, such as your health, your finances, and how some parts of the international borders are still close.

We understand that you have your own reasons why you need to travel overseas during COVID-19. Some people may be missing their loved ones or may want to travel based on compassionate, compelling or humanitarian grounds and other factors. The Australian government has received  more than 30,000 requests from Australian citizens and Permanent Residents to leave Australia. 

As part of regulation, If you are an Australian citizen or a Permanent Resident, you would need to apply for a travel exemption first before you can leave Australia.

This travel exemption is a mandatory procedure from the Australian government before you leave Australia. You should be granted this exemption to be able to arrange your travel overseas. The Australian government will assess your situations on a case by case basis depending on your circumstances. You would need to provide compelling reasons to be able to get the travel exemption during COVID-19 Pandemic.

What are the requirements to apply for the travel exemptions during COVID-19? 

If you wish to travel during COVID-19 Pandemic, you would need to meet the specific requirements listed below, such as:

  • Your travel is in regards to the national interest;
  • Your travel is based on compassionate or humanitarian grounds;
  • You need to travel because you have to get a medical treatment that is not available in Australia;
  • Your travel is in regards to urgent personal business, including the critical business industries for export and import;
  • Your travel is a part of COVID-19 outbreak, such as distributing the aid, medical provision, etc.

If you do meet any of the above reasons to get the travel exemption, then you must be wondering, what documents should I provide to get the permission to travel?

Documentations that you need to provide to apply for travel exemption during COVID-19

You would need to be aware and be ready with the complete documentation before applying for the travel exemptions. These documents can include:

  • Your ID documents, such as your passport, birth certificate, national ID (if any), driver license, etc;
  • Any documents showing your relationship status, such as marriage certificate, bank account, shared utility bills, etc;
  • Any evidence showing your intention to move overseas on a long-term basis, such as lease agreement, job offer, etc;
  • Any evidence of your medical circumstances, such as a letter from doctors, medical report, medication prescription, etc;
  • Any evidence of your personal business ties which is unavoidable, such as letter you’re your employer, evidence of business, evidence of work that you will need to do, etc;
  • Personal statement in regards to your circumstances, stating why you need to leave Australia, why you will need to return after your departure, etc;
  • Any other related documents to support your claim, such as death certificate, proof of current visa, etc.

Still not sure how you can apply for the travel exemption at this unprecedented time?  Speak to us, we are here to help!

We understand that applying for a visa to Australia is certainly very complex. It is even harder during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our visa specialists at ONE derland Consulting will help you assess your visa options. We have a 98% success rate and one of the most highly recommended migration agents in Australia. Read our 4.9* score customer reviews.

We are the complex visa specialists. As a registered Australian migration agent with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), we are regulated in our professional practice and bound by the profession’s Code of Conduct issued by the Migration Agents Registration Authority.

Take the first leap and get in touch with us. Our migration agents are professional, honest and speak various languages such as Mandarin/ Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic, Japanese, Polish, German and Russian. Contact us through email at [email protected] or via phone at 08 9477 5831 (Perth office), 02 9188 2065 (Sydney office) or 03 9088 4114 (Melbourne office). Alternatively, you may book your consultation online and is 100% refundable if you become our client.. 

Published On: September 15th, 2020 / Categories: News /

Share This Article, Choose Your Platform!

Ready to start your visa application?

DHA recommends for people who wants to obtain Australian visa seeks migration agent help for their visa application to reduces the risk of refusal. We are here ready to help you so you don’t waste your money, time and chances migrating to Australia.

“Massive thanks to all the team specially Indah and Jamie. My visa conditions was very complicated but they did a great job. Definitely one of the best.”

Maria Helen De Guzman

Bridging Visa E

Photo Bu Indah
Indah Melindasari B.Com

Lead Migration Agent - MARN 0961448

1300 827 159

    Your Name

    E-mail Address

    Phone Number

    Your Message

    By submitting my data i agree to be contacted.

    Related News

    BREAKING NEWS! Important Updates for Immigration following 2020-2021 Budget Allocation!

    October 7th, 2020

    Student Visa Regulation changes during COVID-19 Onshore and Offshore Application

    September 25th, 2020

    Temporary Activity Visa (Subclass 408) Pandemic Event Onshore Application

    September 25th, 2020